In this section we will list various minhogim and any associated 'articles' that may be used
- Minhogei Frankfurt, Rabbi Zvi Yehoshua Leitner, Jerusalem 1982 (Hebrew 160pp and English 90 English)
- Zichron Chanoch, Minhogim of the Haftoros, Franfurt, 1922, Edward Feist Schwalbach (Hebrew 24p)
- Statuten of the Chevra Kadish, 1890 (Hebrew 48pps)
- Minhogei Amsterdam
We are keen to know of any printed seforim.
The GGBH, London has the famous 184 page 'red book' printed in 1969. It has tephilos to be said at the following dates
- Shabbos Rosh Chodesh, Shabbos Breishis, 1st and 2nd Shabbos of Chanucah, Shabbos Shiroh, Shabbos Yisro,
- The four shabbosos of Sh'kolim, Zochur, Poroh and Hachodesh (to include Mussaph additions)
- Intermediate shabbosos - hafsokoh rishonoh, sh'nio - and Shabbos Hagodol
- Each Sahbbos from afer Pesach until 1 week after Shevuos
- Shabbos Nachamu, Shabbos Eikev
- Shabbos before Rosh Hashono, Shabbos Shuvo, Shabbos between Yom Kippur and Succos
- If there is a bris miloh in shul
Yotzros Ham'ovoros - compiled by Binyomin Ze'ev Shischa in Jerusalem. It was was printed in 1987 and focuses on the main 4 Shabbosos (and the K'rovos for Purim). It translates them in a more easily understood Loshon Hakodesh - with some m'phorashim and a summary of halochos.
Last updated 30 Jul 2007